- Testers can create and manage their own test cases.
- Testers can manually specify test parameters through the UI.
- Testers can test the performance of secure and internal systems which require user authentication/ verification for proxy bypassing.
- POST method testing allows assessing of the complete log-in & user registration to a webpage.
- Test cases can be executed immediately.
- Test cases can be scheduled to run at a later time.
- Test results are stored in JMeter JTL format, and can be retrieved any time for further analysis.
- Users can upload own customized Jmeter file (.jmx) to run on the tool. Test results are sent in the reports in form of downloaded raw data (.jtl).
View and Export Reports
- There are five reports templates: Active Users, Response Time, Error Codes, Timer and Monitoring, which cover all basic performance needs.
- Reports can be viewed, printed and downloaded as PDF files.
- The Administrator can create and manage other users.
- Three major roles of users: Administrator (can manage users, tests and reports), Tester (can manage tests and reports), Analyzer (can view reports only).